RE: alt-tab: client window receives tab / pressing both shift-keys = caps-lock

Gerard,

Please try the Test 56 release or the XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-5 pre-release
(they are the same):
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2002-06/msg00072.html

Please report to the mailing list whether the bug is still present or not.

Thanks,

Harold