app-defaults location

Hello all,

Just downloaded complete Cygwin/XFree86 package from mirror site, and did
install from local directory. Starting up with an out of the box
C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\startxwin.bat, it seems as though xcalc, xfontsel
are broken. They start, but don't display correctly.

After a little investigation, I found the install creates a
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults/app-defaults directory. Copying the XCalc,
XFontSel, ... files from there to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults makes
everything display correctly. This is only my observation in the hopes it
might be of help to somebody. I am not an expert at Cygwin or X, so if I am
screwing this up myself, please forgive me. I do appreciate the work people
have put into this project, and would like to contribute what I can.

Thanks.