RE: ImageMagick-5.4.5-1 package ready for review/testing [take a look Chuck]

You will have to make up your mind, Harold, Life or Cygwin/XFree86.  What's
it going to be?

-----Original Message-----
From: Harold Hunt [mailto:huntharo@msu.edu]
Sent: woensdag 29 mei 2002 0:11
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: ImageMagick-5.4.5-1 package ready for review/testing [take
a look Chuck]

Right, but I think the problem is how is he going to put the package in a
place that I can grab it from him to put it onto sources.redhat.com?  It's
gotta be somewhere public first, or he and I have to arrange for a private
transfer.  I would have offered a private transfer already, but I've got one
hell of a week going on.  Projects due here, homework assignments there,
interviews over there (Redmond, /me *shudders*), family time spread all
around.  Life is lovely...

Harold

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
You are explicitly requested to notify the sender of this email that the intended recipient was not reached.