RE: TWM menus don't launch xterms

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Harold L Hunt wrote:

> Kirsty,
>
> I don't think that /USR/X11R6/BIN is going to work.  Try /usr/X11R6/bin.  I'm
> not positive, but I have a hunch that the path may be case sensitive... at
> least TWM's handling of the path may be case sensitive.

 There are full, correct case (I checked), pathnames in the system.twmrc.
 I checked the startxwin.bat and autoexec.bat and made sure that all the
 paths were typed in in the correct case.  Somewhere along the line
 windows decides that they should be capitalised.  There are no user
 .twmrc's.  Is it likely to be worth trying a different windowmanager?  I
 prefer WindowMaker (not that it makes much difference for the use to
 which I am putting my setup) and I noticed that someone's ported it to
 cygwin/xfree.