RE: building xwin packages

Nicholas,

> Is there anything different which must be done now to cross compile that
> wasn't included in your directions or has changed since you wrote them?

I haven't done a cross compile in a couple of months now.  I just deleted by
Cygwin cross compiler off of my Linux machine, so I'd have to spend a bit of
time to do a test cross compile right now.  I'm a little strapped for time
right now and we're going out of town for the weekend, so it'll have to wait
until next month sometime.

On the other hand, I do recall that if you do not pass the flags *exactly*
as documented the build process will usually bomb at imake.  You should be
using the command like so (all on one line, but I wrapped it for
readability):
[harold@MyCrossHost std]$ make World
BOOTSTRAPCFLAGS="-D__CYGWIN__ -Ulinux -DCrossCompiling=1"
IMAKE_DEFINES="-D__CYGWIN__ -Ulinux" > World.log 2>&1

Good luck,

Harold