Re: I can`t unzip nedit*.tar.gz

sorry, sorry,

parametr 'y' was my mistake in letter!!!
second mistake was /urs ... /usr better

I use czech and english keybord and the letter y and z
changes, when I switchs from en to cz keyboard,

uff,
this is better version, but it doesn`t work anyway!

tar -xzvf nedit-5.3RC1-source.tar.gz -C /usr/src

after this command I received error:

 " tar: Child died with signal 13
   tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors "

ZDARMA a RYCHLÉ zasílání SMS z www.posliSMS.cz