Re: Unable to get french keyboard with XDMCP connexion on AIX

Hi,

the xmodmap work only AFTER your login.
The main problem is the login phase.

I haven't tried, but is the +kb option solve the pre-login keyboard ?

CU
.                         \)|(/
.                         (o o)
.(_|                  Francis VIVAT                   |
.  |                    CETP-CNRS                     |
.  |  10-12, avenue de l'Europe  78140 Velizy         |
.  |             Tel    : +33 1 3925 4780             |
.  |             Fax    : +33 1 3925 4922             |_
.  |      E-Mail : francis.vivat@cetp.ipsl.fr         | )