startup of XFree86 with not movable windown

Hi,

I am new by using the cygwin XFree86. I have downloaded, installed the
software on Windows 2000 (with setup.exe) and managed to start the Xfree86.
But all windows are opening only in left top corner without possibility to
move or resize it.  Each new windows e.g. xterm will be open on the same
place so that overlap the previous.

I suppose that I did not setup everything properly. Could somebody point out
what I am doing wrong or place for documentation where I can find solution
for this problem?

Thanks.

Viliam Batka