URGENT MAIL

DR. SULEIMON TAFIDA
NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT,FALOMO- LAGOS, NIGERIA.
TELEPHONE:  234-1-775-0572

Dear Sir,

First, I must solicit your trust and strictest confidence in this transaction,  this is by virtue of
it's nature as been utterly  confidential and top secret. You were introduced to us by a
mutual acquaintance  from the Nigerian  Chamber of Commerce, Foreign Trade Division. He
does not know of the nature of what I am about to introduce to you. He only  knows that I
have some funds to invest abroad, hence he recommended you.

I am the Director of Engineering & Project of the  Nigerian National  Petroleum Corporation
(N.N.P.C) in Lagos, Nigeria. I am  seeking your assistance  to enable me transfer the sum of
US$36,400,000.00 into  your private or company account for mutual benefits. This money
came about as a result  of a contract for the supply of two thousand, three  hundred and
sixty-seven  computer unit, installation and the Y2K compliance  turn-around maintenance
executed on behalf of my Ministry(N.N.P.C), in the  year 1999. This contract  was officially
assigned to be awarded and executed by  two foreign contractors  at the tune of US
$116,500,000.00, but in the course of  my negotiation,  I bargained with only one foreign
contractor, a Bulgarian firm which  now executed the contract at the cost ofUS
$80,100.000.00. Thus leaving  the remaining US$36.4million floating in the escrow account
of the Central  Bank of Nigeria(C.B.N) to the benefits of we the  three members of the
contract award panel unknown to the contractor and any  other person in  my Ministry. This
contract has been satisfactorily  executed, inspected  and commissioned, and the Bulgarian
firm is presently  securing his payment  from my Ministry.  It is however to this effect that I
seek your maximum  assistance and  approval to present your company name alongside
with  the Bulgarian contractor  as the second foreign contractor to enable me transfer  the
difference  (US$36.4M) into your account for further investment depending on your  advice.
On actualization of the transaction ,the funds will be  shared thus:
1. 20% of the money go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the funds.
2. 10% for  incidental expenses that may be incurred ie insurance, phone bills,
documentation etc.
3. 70% to we three members of the Contract  Award Panel.

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked out for the smooth actualization of the
transaction within fourteen  working days of commencement  after receipt of the following
information by fax: Your company's Name. Address. Phone/Fax number and activities. Also,
if we opt for electronic  transfer only other than payment by solar bank draft  or cash call
program,  then your bank account particulars. The above information will enable me make
the payment  application and lodge claims  to the concerned Ministries in favor of your
company or name and it is pertinent to state here that this deal is entirely  based on trust
and the fear of God. If you are able to handle it, feel free to reach me on  phone  number
via my Telephone:231-1-775-0572 which is my  confidential line.  Also furnish me with
your own phone and fax numbers as I will be sending  you all necessary  registration
documents immediately I receive your  positive response.

Thanks in anticipation for your positive response.
yours faithfully.
Dr. SULEIMON Tafida

(Director-NNPC)