Re: Unable to get french keyboard with XDMCP connexion on AIX

Hi,

I think it isn't the answer he asked.
The problem is the keyboard mapping using xdm to another host.
All the answers given here (also from Franz) are for an X Window manager
running locally.

I don't have the answer either, except modifying some stuff on the remote
host.

CU
.                         \)|(/
.                         (o o)
.(_|                  Francis VIVAT                   |
.  |                    CETP-CNRS                     |
.  |  10-12, avenue de l'Europe  78140 Velizy         |
.  |             Tel    : +33 1 3925 4780             |
.  |             Fax    : +33 1 3925 4922             |_
.  |      E-Mail : francis.vivat@cetp.ipsl.fr         | )