RE: A small contribution

Luke,

> Oh, and so this isn't entirely off the proper topic:  the link for
> Sergey Orkhapin on the page http://cygwin.com/xfree/ is borken:
> http://miracle.geol.msu.ru/sos/ doesn't exist.

Okay, I removed the link.  That was pretty much the only option since
searching Google for the roman spelling of his name (he's Russian) only
produced the link to that page, which as you said is no longer existent.  I
couldn't find him listed anywhere on Moscow State University's Geology site,
so I'll just have to assume that he's moved on...

> My initial (5MB) binary package for Window Maker is
> http://members.optushome.com.au/lukekendall/bins/wmaker-0.80.0-cyg
> win.tar.gz

I've put this package on the mirror network.  It should should up within 24
hours.  The directory is xfree/contrib/, so a sample URL would be:
http://mirrors.rcn.net/pub/sourceware/cygwin/xfree/contrib/wmaker-0.80.0-cyg
win.tar.gz

I've also added Window Maker to the Ported Software page:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/ported-software.html

Hope that helps,