Mail problem

Hi,

Sorry for this being very far off topic but I keep getting this kind of
error messages (see below) in response to my mails when I try to send them
from Outlook. This is despite the fact that I think I am sending TEXT-format
messages. I have to switch between Outlook (for receiving) and Outlook
Express (for sending) the latter not producing this kind of error. (I have
never had this kind of problem with Outlook with any other mailing lists
bevor.)

Please, could someone tell me what to do?

Thank you

Peter

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sources.redhat.com.

<cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com>:

ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, a message part has an unacceptable MIME