Clipboard inspector in X?

Hello,

I am trying to debug an issue with cutting and pasting between
XFree86/Cygwin and eXceed.  I have the latest xwinclip from
   http://xfree86.cygwin.com/devel/xwinclip/
   ftp://ftp.sunsite.utk.edu/pub/cygwin/xfree/devel/xwinclip/

I am sure there must be an X equivalent of the Windows Clipboard Viewer
(C:\WINDOWS\system32\clipbrd.exe): something that will sit and poll the
x-windows clipboard(s) and show the current contents.

Unless I am missing the boat, this doesn't seem to be the purpose of
either xcutsel or xclipboard.  I built xwinclip with debug information on
but wanted even yet still more verbosity, and preferably something that is
pure X.

So: Can you point me to a utility that will continuously poll the X
PRIMARY clipboard, reflecting and displaying the current state?

Thanks!

flip