Newbie needs help opening browser window.

Reposting, I don't need a direct email response. I
found the WEB UI to the list archive...

First, thanks for Xfree/cygwin. Just what I needed to
do some remote Linux work from my PC.

I have cygwin/xfree and can start remote xterms from a
linux server just fine. I'd like to be able to run a
netscape or other browser from my remote linux
machine, but trying to run netscape doesn't seem to
work.

I am using the twm. Do I have to run kde or gnome to
pull this off? What is the simplest way to use some
other window manager? I'd prefer not to have to
install another wm on my pc if I don't have to.

Suggestions are much appreciated.

TIA,

-Chris.