Re: question about develop X Server

Liu,

The Cygwin/XFree86 Contributor's Guide will be helpful:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/cg/

Also, I have compiled links to other documentation on the Contributing page
of the Cygwin/XFree86 web site:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/devel/contributing/

There is a list of things that need work:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/devel/todo.html

That should be enough to get you started, if you are serious about helping.

Harold