cygwin font fixed not found

Hi to shemgp@aup.edu.ph !
I saw your answer on the mailing list CYGWIN XFREE86
You answer to Marius Gita that
"he should try using binary instead of text while installing"
but the new installation gives only the possibility of choosing
"default text file type : DOS or UNIX"
So which one would be the right to choose?
I had the same problem and I think it is linked to WINDOWS 2000 because I
don't have that problem with XP.
Monique Epstein

Monique Epstein
06 85 43 05 00