can't start xfree as user

Hi,

Can anyone help out with this problem please? I have XFree86 running on
Windows 2K and it is fine for me when I'm logged in as Admin but if I
log in as a User it won't run. I have a feeling the answer is to set
owner of xinit to root but as I'm using cygwin I don't think this is
possible is it? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

PS: Please could you copy any replies to me directly as I haven't
subscribed to the user's list. Thanks.

This is what I get when I try to run X:

bash-2.05$ ./xinit

ddxProcessArgument ()
_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root
_XSERVTransSocketCreateListener: failed to bind listener
_XSERVTransSocketUNIXCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to create listener for local

Fatal server error:
Failed to establish all listening sockets
giving up.
./xinit:  No such file or directory (errno 2):  unable to connect to X
server
./xinit:  No such process (errno 3):  Server error.
bash-2.05$