Re: Wmaker/login trouble

Hello Joseff,

It sounds like you should change your $HOME environment variable.  Cygwin
documentation describes how to do this.

Regards,
-John

"Joseff Betancourt" <orlolro@telocity.com> on 22-11-2001 04:39:21 PM

To:   cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
cc:    (bcc: John Tobey/Intdata)

Subject:  Wmaker/login trouble

Winmaker is giving me trouble I beleive this is because my cygwin user
account is joseff Betancourt. The space is messing up the wmaker install.

How do I set the home directory to /home/Joseff? I beleive this will fix it?

--Joseff.

----footer----
Fav. Free Online game: http://infantry.sony.com
Check it out.