Re: seperate xfree project on sourceforge

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:33, Robert Collins wrote:
> At the moment, the only way is to define a metapackage - that is an
> empty package with no source, that simply requires the other packages
> you want to tick. Then instruct your users to select that package.
>
> Once setup.hint is able to be embedded in tarballs and still get used by
> setup, then you can have a local tarball that setup.exe will find when
> it scans the download cache.

Thanks.  I've had a look at http://cygwin.com/setup.html#setup.hint again,
and once Cygwin-XFree86 starts being included in the setup.ini file, I think
I will be able to get everything to work how I want it, depending on how the
XFree part is packaged.  I'm assuming that each part will be in it's own
package?

Rasjid.