Install Issues - WinNT

Good afternoon from Oz.
I am almost a newbie with Unix environments so I don't know how much of the problems are mine.

I downloaded Xfree86 for CygWin from our local mirror and an attached text file will indicate the issues encounted in case they may be something other than from my cause.

Trust todays accident in New York is an aberation and wish all good fortune.

Norm