Re: web browsers available?

>I have asked this before... has anyone tried
>Mozilla?

yes - and getting it to work is not fun ...
thats if its possible ... otherwise getting it to work is just impossible

I have only tried for a few hours on a couple of occasions... but it keeps
deciding to try and use the visual c++ cl.exe compiler... even after i
rename it ... remove it from my path... - and this is using the 'unix'
client.mk - not the windows client.mak - very strange... - maybe I will make
more progress this weekend ... if I feel like having another go so soon
after the last failure...

thats after I recompiled cygwin to not have ( ) in its uname -r (probably
better ways to do this - but it was simple for me)
and having installed gtk+ glib ... libIDL ... hmmm the rest of the things
you need ...

generally I think mozilla is pushing things abit far for right now ... but I
shall try every few weeks or so ... until i manage to get it to work I
guess...