Re: Problem With Characters generated using ALTGR Key for HP-UX

wang@ifkm.mw.tu-dresden.de writes:
> After running xfree86 connectetd to HP-UX via XDMCP,
> and using xmodmap Xmodmap, french or german keyboard
> does not work properly anymore. The ALTGR key doesn't
> work correctly, and does not display the following
> characters with a french or german keyboard :
> ~{[|`\^@].

If you start xev, and press the AltGr key, what keysym
does it report?

On my Cygwin/XFree86, it reports Mode_Switch, and
I have the following line in the xmodmap file used
by KDM to make it do so:

keycode 113 = Mode_switch

(Norwegian keyboard)

- Steinar

PS please don't send HTML to the mailing list. Thanx!

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.