RE: Cygwin XFree86

Scott Prive writes:

> I have read the users guide and also the FAQ, and made
> considerable effort searching Google for information
> on displaying remote clients over ssh.

Basically this should be enough:
 - open an xterm window on your Cygwin/XFree86
 - type
	ssh -X your.other.host
   in the xterm, and reply to the prompt for a
   password if you get one

You're now logged in on the remote host, with SSH
X forwarding set.  If you start an X application
on that remote host, it will show up in your
Cygwin/XFree86 window.

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.