Re: XFree86

Hello!

Looks just ok IMHO, just what you asked for when firing up startx.exe.

Maybe you are missing the extra stuff, terminal, window manager, that
appears when you run it through /usr/X11R6/bin/startxwin.bat, as
mentioned in the docs..
        http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/ug/cygwin-xfree-ug.html

If you don't want to start it from within your bash, startxwin.sh might
be of interest.

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!