esound.dll

Ok, sorry for te false alert, audiofile wasn't the problem. My lack of
sleep was.

Here is a patch for esound 0.2.23 to make it a dll. It doesn't work on
my system, but that AFAICT is a problem with /dev/dsp and frequency
support as opposed to esound. Not surprising given what I put my cygwin
install through.

.- Verification of this would be a great help -.

Patch alterations.
Same deal as for audiofile, fixed a coupla minor automake uses, updated
to 1.5, added in my hacked up libtool. No source changes except
decorating a couple of symbols.

This library does require decoration for some symbols, this is handled
automatically.

**WARNING** only the symbols I've needed to decorate to build the
package are decorated. Auto-import is safe, and will spit an Error if it
can't auto-import correctly. If an error is spat when linking to a
particular bit of s/w change extern to ESDEXTERN in esd.h for the
failing symbol and let me know.

So, can anyone test this (orthogonal to the audiofile .dll patch) and
let me know if it works for them? Once I hear from someone I'll finish
up and decorate all the symbols.

Rob