Esound 0.2.23

I have updated my pages at http://www.sitecity.net/cygwin-audio with
information about the 0.2.23 release of Esound.  My tested configurations
are working with this release as well as they were with the older 0.2.8
release.

If you all would like, I'd be happy to maintain these pages with tested
configurations if people are willing to send them to me.  I'll also
incorporate any releases of other network audio ports (I have tried a few
already) that people keep me updated on or that I monitor in the list.  If I
get any others working, I will keep you all posted.

Harold, if this completes or begins to complete the To-Do for network audio,
please feel free to link to my pages if you desire.

Kevin