FW: AW: Right mouse button does not work

>From David Esposito:

-----Original Message-----
From: David.Esposito@wink.com [mailto:David.Esposito@wink.com]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 3:24 PM
To: Harold Hunt
Cc: John_Tobey@notes.intdata.com; Brozinski, Stefan
Subject: RE: AW: Right mouse button does not work

I use cygwin with sun and have no problems. (windows nt, solaris 2.6).

I'd be willing to do an irc chat sometime to compare configs. I'm not a big
X guru, just know enough to be dangerous.

I'm in PST.

Problem is that currently my X stuff is broken because I upgraded to the
newest cygwin .dll and I now get errors. I need to re-install everything
(it's not the curses.dll that i'm talking about).

                    "Harold Hunt"
                    <huntharo@msu.edu>                 To:
<John_Tobey@notes.intdata.com>, "Brozinski, Stefan"
                    Sent by:
<STEFAN.BROZINSKI@hb.Materna.de>
                    cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.        cc:
<cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com>
                    redhat.com                         Subject:     RE: AW:
Right mouse button does not work

                    10/19/01 10:13 AM

John,

> > 2) All X applications I am using are faulty.
>
> No.  But if the libraries they use are faulty, it could amount to the
> same thing.
>
> > 3) The sun box (in fact, two sun boxes) behaves incorrect.
>
> My best guess.

That is precisely what I meant.