Re: Problem and Fix: Missing cygncurses5.dll...

If you are worried about backward compatablity why not install both
dlls' during the new ncurses install or not removing cygncurse5.dll?
If they are really that different a number of other apps might depend on them.
Having to run setup.exe twice seems sort of strange.  Is there some
problem or reason to not normally have both the older and the newer dll?
thanks