XWinClip and Emacs

Harlod (and the rest of y'all),

XWinClip is a great thing!!!  Many praises for the development of it.  I know
it is still in development, but I thouhgt I would bring up a few issues to add
to the bug-tracking of the project :

1. In Emacs (linux and solaris tested), if you paste from Windows, you get the
^M character appended at the end of each line.

2. In Emacs (linux and solaris tested), if you do any pasting, whatsoever, the
^@ character is appended to the end of each selection.

3. When a selection is made, the visibility of the selection is immediately
taken away.  Functionaly, this seems OK, but I did find a place where this
caused an issue... I am sure there are more... : I found a TCL/TK GUI that has
a listbox in it.  On a mouse click, the code gets the current selection, and
chooses what to do with it.  Since the selection is no longer highlighted, the
TK GUI no longer knows what has been selected.

Please note, I am not complaining.  This tool is a great time saver!!!  I just
wanted to make a note of some more known issues.  If I get a moment, I will
take a look into fixing these issues.

Thanks,
Brian