Animabob program- know where problem coming from

Well, I included all of the X libraries in a working linking order and
now I don't have any X... or Xm unresolved symbols.  All that is left
are symbols from other program modules that aren't being built for some
reason.  So... I am going to try to learn and apply the GNU autoconf,
etc tools, and use them instead of Imake.  I found some good docs on the
GNU website, so maybe I can get this working this weekend, and we'd have
another port.

Rob.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project