From: jenny gingerich [mailto:jmgrlg@midusa.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 8:04 PM
To: ssiddiqi InspirePharm.Com
Subject: stack overflow

Hope there is help for the computer illiterate. IBM 2yrs old does only R.E.
appriasals, but has had several printers.  After downloading EPSON880, I can
no longer print an appraisal, ERROR-stack overflow,  I'm able to print. It
is  not the printer.  All other printers were deleted.  If anyone can help,
much appreciation in order to be back in business.
email address:jmgrlg@midusa.net

Jenny