Re: ThreadedX

Mmm, in the thread Chuck asks that 'ld' shouldn't generate bad load addresses,
and Chris doesn't know the answer, apart from saying it's a WinXP tradeoff.
As WinXP ships late October and we've got until early-mid November before 4.2.0
ships. If it shows up problems then, yes, I'll put it back. But it
does make the compilation a lot cleaner. Unless the consensus here is to
put it back now. Suhaib - do you agree with the above ?

I tend to agree that 'ld' shouldn't be generating bad code though.

Alan.