RE: can't find CYGZ.DLL and CYGNCURSES5.DLL

Andrew,

> Meanwhile, Harold! We maybe should add a list of required packages?? I
> mean.... Or something like 'for convenient x-usage, you can skip gcc,
> postgres.. '

Well, I'll seriously consider it if somebody gives me a precise, tested list
of packages.  However, I don't have much enthusiasm for the idea, as it
would be one more bit of information that would need to be kept up to date.
Translation: I'll have one more bit of information to keep up to date, as I
haven't been swamped with volunteers to keep the documentation up to date.

On a side note, such a list of packages wouldn't have helped in this
situation because the user didn't read our documentation anyway...  Just
something to think about...

Harold