Re: pound sign doesn't work even after doing xmodmap

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:30:44 +0100, eq <edward.quick@btinternet.com>
wrote:

>I'm trying to get the pound sign to work on Cygwin/XFree86. I tried
>xmodmap xmodmap.uk
>which fixed all the other keys but the pound sign still doesn't work.
>Could anyone help me out please?

Do you have a .inputrc file? I need one for everything to work. Mine
contains the following:

$ cat .inputrc
set meta-flag on
set convert-meta off
set output-meta on
--
Mark Gordon - To email me replace spamtrap with mark.gordon
	Age is an illusion created by the young and the old to annoy the