Re: XFree ported software

If you'd like, I could tar the binaries up, and send them... But note that I am
not sure where I got them.  In addition, I do not have all of the helper
applications... only a few that were in the tarball... Also, I do not have the
EULA, or anything like it.

If you would like, I can send the following :
fvwm2.exe
.fvwmrc
system.fvwmrc
FvwmAudio.exe
FvwmButtons.exe
FvwmPager.exe

I appologize for not having the rest of this binary distribution.  I played
with it for a bit, and mostly discarded it, but it does, indeed work (I just
gave it a try)
 :)

Brian

--