RE: No Mouse Wheel Support with -fullscreen

Harold,

Thanks for your reply.

Upgrade to latest version of DirectX -- did not fix problem
Use -engine 1 -- did not fix problem
Replace Logitech Mouseware drivers w/ PS/2 compatible drivers -- SUCCESS

Another possible contributing factor to my problem is that my Sys Admin
has installed an Altris Client on my machine which allows him to drive
the mouse remotely, so the Logitech drivers may not be
solely to blame.

Thanks again,
bosy

Protect yourself from spam, use http://sneakemail.com