RE: The URL "http://digi.no" in Konqueror crashes xfree68

Andreas Eibach writes:

> FYI:
> dtno.nsf is a Notes database file from a web
> server running Lotus Domino.
> Could you please try http://systemexpert.services.ibm.com/main.nsf
>
> They'll tell you that you're wrong here and
> link you "outta there". Neither of the two
> pages (this, and the one ending with 'OpenForm'
> should cause a crash.

Neither of them crashed either Konqueror or
cygwin-xfree86.

> If yes, it's a Konqueror/Cygwin problem.

Well... I'd say _anything_ that's able to crash
the window system is a problem. :-)

I'll see if I get around to trying build 48 later
today (I just tried it, and it still works as a
test case...:-) )

FWIW, the page showed up nicely in Konqueror
running in XFree86 4.1 on debian potato (2.2r3).
This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.