RE: Xfree initialization failure

I have added all the updates to cygwin via the setup program and rebooted
the machine. I still get the same Application error message.
I think that I will be holding off on playing with cygwin until Monday.
If you have more suggestions, I'll try them. There is another student who
was have the same problem on a different computer.