XDMCP Again

I cannot get Xfree86 XDMCP to work correctly between a Windows 2000 box and
Solaris, HP/UX 11.0 or a Linux box.  In looking at the archives, lots of
others have had similar problems but I haven't seen any solutions to this
point.  Connecting to a Solaris 7 or 8 (dt) box hangs the server and the
cursor locks up. Connecting to a HP/UX 10 or 11 (dt) system hangs the
server after the wait cursor shows up and the cursor is alive. Debian Linux
appears to need additional configuration to get working as no response
occurs. I have looked at the usual suspects such as the Xaccess file and
they are configured correctly. Commerical X servers running on other PCs
are working fine (except for the Debian (kdm) box). Anyone have success
using XDMCP with Solaris, Linux or Hp boxes? What command line options are
you using to start the X server on the PC and what did you have to
configure on the Unix side?

BTW, Running the Xsession manually works fine in all the configurations.

Kirk