Off subject question about DT manager...

This may have been answered in the past, but I'm not able to locate it
searching the archives...

Has anyone successfully ported Gnome to run on Cygwin?  I know that KDE has
been ported to run, but since all of my Solaris boxes are running Gnome, I
would like to keep a simliar environment for my laptop.

Thanks in advance,
Randy