RE: Multiple Windows

Sure :-)  If anyone can rewrite that ntxlib which can be used instead of X11
libraries, then Xserver won't be needed. You literally compile all the X
clients on Windows using it and run them as native Win32 application.

Did you look into Peter Busch Dlls, which are in drivers directory?  I can
send you his server code which does multiple Windows, but is very buggy.

Suhaib

Suhaib