xterm Debugger Needed

Our current top-crash bug is the infinite loop bug on exit in xterm.exe.

We need someone to debug the cause of the infinite loop.

Note: We've seen a problem similar to this before that was caused by a race
condition in Cygwin's pty code.  A good check for whether this is another
pty problem would be to compile rxvt and mxterm on a system with the most
recent Cygwin release (not snapshot) and see if rxvt and mxterm exhibit the
same problem as xterm.  Or, someone with an older Cygwin installation could
compile xterm and see if they do not have the problem.  For more information
on the previous pty race, see:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2001-q2/msg00094.html

Assuming that a race in Cygwin's pty code is ruled out, the next step would
be to look at the UTF-8 functions in xterm and Xlib that were added to the
Cygwin/XFree86 build recently.  We did not previously have those functions,
so they may be the culprit.

Thanks for testing and debugging,