cant't find xfm...

hi to all,

in my cygwin installation Xfree seems to be working allright, so is
WindowMaker, except some glitches.

the problem is, it seems that xfm isn't available, so I checked again the
Xfree installation files (4.1.0), especially the file Xbin.tgz, which
contains most of the clients, there are many, but still xfm isn't there.

so I am wondering, should I get the Xfree sources and compile them, to get
xfm, or is xfm simply inexistant (non working??) on Cygwin??

thanks for your patience.