RE: CDE Hangs on login with Xfree

I have now pin pointed the majority of logon problems from Xfree to Solaris
8/CDE to the .dt and .dtprofile files in a users home directory. I had
about 20 user accounts on the Solaris box that crashed XWin with a
stackdump and only my account that did not, so I have copied my dt files to
another user account and it all works fine.

Next steps - work out which settings cause the problem and debug the crash.

Oliver

"Randal Cobb" <rcobb@ga.prestige.net>@sources.redhat.com on 10/08/2001
16:54:44

Sent by:  cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.redhat.com