RE: XWin Won't Run Without -screen Option

Harold
I updated Xwin.exe binary (Xxserv.tgz) only.  I would prefer not to release
development suite (headers and libs etc) until 4.2.0 is officially released
in a couple of months.  Is that ok?  Because I want to stay in sync with
Xfree86 organization official releases.  Of course users who wants to stay
at cutting edge can download code from CVS and compile themselves.

Suhaib