RE: Cygwin-Xfree-Opendx Question

I am going through the Opendx tutorials at this time.

Suhaib - Thank you for your help.  It was "right on".

FYI.

On the Xfree86 installation instructions written by Harold Hunt - and Harold
let me take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for the detail - I would
make one small suggestion.  I know to most "normal" people this should seem
obvious but when your in foreign territory the smallest question can loom
large.  Anyway - here it is:

This is on line 293 when I open the instructions in my editor.  I would have
you change the last "n" to a "y".  I know that in step 5 just above you say
to follow the step by step instructions of the install file but ......

Thanks,

Frankie Stone