XFree410 and OpenDX413 problems

Hello,

I have a new Cygwin installation on Win98 with some problems :

* Cygwin.1.3.2 binaries installed with with setup.exe

* XFree.4.1.0 full binaries installed with Xinstall.sh

* Opendx.4.1.3 Cygwin binaries

1. XFree problems :

   "xterm" works well but it does not recognize the "CTRL D" sequence
and I have to use "xkill" to close the window.

If I use Xwin.exe with "starxwin9x.bat", two "xterm" windows are
created, the first one can be closed with "CTRL D" but not the second
one. If I use Xwin.exe with "startxwin.sh", I get only one xterm that
cannot be closed. In both cases, "mxterm" is not found.
I cannot find any mxterm file in /usr/X11R6. What could I have missed
when downloading the binaries ?

Same "CTRL D" problem with a commercial X server (WinaXe) and typing
"xterm" in the main bash window.

2. OpenDX.4.1.3 Cygwin problems (maybe better for the OpenDX list ?)

  Note : I have to create "csh.exe" as a copy or a link on "tcsh.exe" in
order to run dxworker as only "tcsh.exe" is in the cygwin132
installation. Why not including a link in the OpenDX.gz file ?

  Typing "dx" gives the main menu window and I can choose "Run
Tutorial". But when I try to run, edit or create visual programs or to
run samples, I get first a message "Unable to connect to dxexec", then :

timeout waiting for response from DX
Internal error detected at "MacroDefinition.C":631
No files needed to be saved
0 [sig] dxui (process number) open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
DXUI.EXE

Thank you in advance for your help

--
 Richard GRENON