RE:Can't start XWin

Care to do a search on mail archives... developers now do not want to answer
same questions over and over again every day.

Answers your questions are in mail archives and FAW...
Beside anything not found?  Does it not mean you do not have it?

Please search mail archive for answers.

Suhaib

----------------------
Dear Sir or Madam,

I just installed XFree86 for Cygwin.  I am running Windows 2000 on a Dell
Latitude notebook computer.  When I try to run the XWin startup scripts, or
I try to start XWin at the command prompt, I get the following message:

Fatal server error:

could not open default font 'fixed'
mxterm:  not found
XIO:  fatal IO error 104 (...

I'm not sure how to remedy this problem.  I don't know where XWin's fonts
are stored, if that is the problem.  Could you please help me?  Thank you
very much.

-Wants to believe that Linux is better than Win