RE: Cygwin-Xfree-Opendx Question

> You can use mount utility to change mount points, there is no need to
> reinstall everything...

Right.  Although, rerunning setup.exe doesn't install anything if your
installation is already up to date.  I suggest setup.exe because it is so
simple.

On the other hand, I can't come up with an exact comand line sequence that
could be used to change the mounts from textmode to binmode on every
computer.  Don't you have to 'umount' each textmode mount then 'mount' them
again using binmode?

Harold