RE: Two monitors & fullscreen mode - minor bug

Chris,

> I DO realize these are really minor issues, and do not expect a fix unless
> they are really easy fixes.  Just wanted to report my findings.

Hmm... yeah, I wouldn't be able to address those issues, as I don't have
room for a two-monitor setup (small dorm room).  So, I guess that the two
monitor issues are your itch to scratch.  The Cygwin/XFree86 Contributor's
Guide (http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/cg/) should help get you started if
you feel like trying to take a stab at addressing those issues.

> Also in windowed mode, XFree works surprizingly well on a two head system.
> It has no problems whatever stretching between the two.

That is nice to know.

Thank you for your interest in the project,